What Are Your Various Payment Methods?
With the following payment options, our customers can complete their payment requests:
Instructions For Paying Online With Various Methods
- When using a credit or debit card to make a purchase, you'll need to provide the card's number, expiration date, and three-digit CVV code (available on the back of your card). Only after correctly entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank’s page where you’ll have to enter the online 3D secure password or OTP to complete the transaction.
- You can use mobile banking and net banking by registering for the service with your respective bank and completing the transaction via the bank’s official app or website.
- Utilize any UPI app to make a quick transaction by simply inputting your UPI pin.
- When the item is brought to your door, you can also give us cash in person.
How Secure Is Payment With The Online Method?
We at AL PASBAN have made sure that every one of our customers has a first-rate and secure buying experience. AL PASBAN adheres to the greatest security requirements, which is why our website also has an SSL certificate.
Card information is not retained and cannot be accessed without your permission by outside parties. Encryption is used to protect all of your personal information, and a secure connection is offered.
You shop with AL PASBAN using a 3D secure system that implements the following steps:
- While entering your new card information in the payment step, click on the box next to ‘Secure Payment’.
- Information is processed before the order is placed with your concerned bank, and an SMS containing a code is issued to the phone number you have registered with your bank.
- Enter this code in the empty field on the page that comes right after the payment process. If the SMS code is not entered within the allotted time, the order will not be confirmed.
- As a result, the 3D secure system adds another level of security to the internet.